“You fight for what you love.”

Grandfather says that “You fight for what you love.”  Explain why you agree or disagree with his statement.  Include examples from your experience in your answer.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

15 thoughts on ““You fight for what you love.”

1. I agree because I would fight for my family because I would would not want them to pass away.

2. Yes I agree because I will fight for my family and I fight for them because I love them a lot and because they are important to me.

3. Yes,I do agree because if you really love something then you should at least fight for it and don’t let nothing happen to it.

4. Yes I do agree because we sometimes have to stand up for what we love and our selves. And maybe stand up for someone you care about.

5. I agree because if you love something you don’t want to see them get hurt, so you fight for their life.

6. I do agree because if I didn’t fight for what I want I would lose it and might never get it back

7. I agree that you fight for something that you love because when you want something so badly not to happen you need to fight for it and never give up on it. Like for example my family. I want my family to be okay ever day because I love them so much I don’t want them to pass away because I will always need their comfort and with out them I wouldn’t know were I would be. So what I am trying to say is to never ever give up on something you love.

8. I would say…yes because I would never
    Let anyone die and had passed
    Away something I had
    Loved for a very
    Long time.

9. I agree because i woudnt let anyone die if they were my family or not.I also dissagree because we dont make are own rules and also sometimes you have to let them die for good reasons.

10. Yes I agree because if people invate the city where you grew up it will have been sad.