Feeling worried?

Worried face

Write about a time when you were worried about something.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

23 thoughts on “Feeling worried?

1. Once I was worried when my mom left early in morning and she came very late. It was 9:00 but she didnt came yet. I told someone of my nieghborhooh but they didnt saw her. I remebered that she said she was giong to buy some milk but I said that she didnt went to go buy milk because she cant take that long.Then I put on my pants and wait for my mom outside. She didnt came and I was so worried. Then she came at 10:00 and I saw that she went to buy milk. Then I told my mom why she took so long. She said because she had to go to los Angles to go buy the milk. So we went in the house and i told her how worried I was.

2. Feb. 2,2012
    I’m always worried about
    somethings.Sometimes is
    a Report card,some very
    imporant things.The first
    time I had a bad Report
    card was in Kintergarten.
    The worried and important
    things in my life are homework,
    housethings,and my family.

Q.F. But somethings are SPECIAL!!

3. the time I was worried is when my dog ran away.One day i woke up and my dog wasn’t there.I tred to find him but i couldn’t find him.i looked every where but I couldn’t find him.i told my cousins and they tried find him.i tried look all day.my neighbor witch is my dad’s friend and then he found it. i was so happy. and that was the time i was worried.

4. One day I had to fix my dad’s garage, so I went to the garage, and I did it nice and clean because I took everything out of it. My dad told me,” Oh and by the way take out the christmas lights will you?” I got really mad because not only did I have clean the garage but I have to look for the lights. I said in a mad voice,”OKAY!”
    It was a hard job because I had to take the gas tank, two birb cages, and a grill. While I was taking the things out the lock of the garage was under all of it. After I put every thing inside I was looking for it.But I couldn’t find the lock and I was nervous and worried. I thought,”What if I can’t fing the lock and I get in trouble?”
    Then two days past and I still could not find the lock so then my mom found out that I lost the lock and she told me ,”What happened to the lock of the garage,”and I said ,”When I was cleaning I lost it and I could not find it for two days,” but she did not get mad at me and those days I got really worried.

5. The day i was worried was when the jumper was going to tip over.It was the party of my cousin and we put a jumper in the front house.At 5:46 my cousins and i went running to the jumper and we had fun until we all went to one side and we were pushing it to the side from the net and the jumper tipped and we felled toward the fence and we all stared into our eyes and all of a sudden we all started laughing and when the jumper fell i felt nervous and worried that i was going to get injured and start bleeding but it didn’t happen.So that was the day i was worried now tell me when you were worried.

6. One day I was at my house. We were all in the living room and watching T.V. It was really early in the morning and we were hungry. So my mom and my dad said that they were going to buy yummy tamales. When they came back my big sister got the tamales and my sister Adriana ran with excitment and slipped on a magnet in the kitchen. We all ran to her. My sister Adriana was crying so hard she couldn’t stop. So my dad said, “Quick let’s take her to the hospital!” When we arrived my sister still was in pain. So we sat down in the waiting room. The doctor came out and said in a loud voice, “Adriana could you please come in.” We all entered inside. The doctor said that he was going to take her an x-ray to make sure it was not broken. We all felt really worried. When they got her out of the x-ray room they took us to another room. He showed us the results but he said that it wasn’t broken she just twisted it. We all got relived but we were still worried. So they had to put her a cast. They told her to pick a color for her cast and she picked pink. She still went to school but had to use a thing to walk with. A few months later we took her to the hospital. They removed her cast and we were all happy.

7. A time that I was worried was my big sister Nallely went to Tijuana for a week. I had heard bad things about that place so I was very nervous. I felt butterflies in my stomach everyday. I really missed her. I just wanted her to come home. I called her when I could wich was not very often because when ever she made calls they charged her money. 1 week went by very slow. I was happy to sleep alone in my room,but I also missed her. Finally she came home and I was relaxed and happy.

8. One day I was at my cousin’s house. We were having a good time till my dog came and made me fall on the hard ground outside. I started crying really hard then my mom and my aunt came out and saw me on the floor crying. My knee hurted really badly that I couldn’t walk straight the next day. I was worried that I wouldn’t walk straight again. My mom kept telling me to walk straight or else it was going to be hard to walk straight again. But I didn’t listen. So for a few days I didn’t walk straight because it hurted when I walked on it. After a while I was back to normal an walking straight. I was a little more careful with my dog because she loves to run and play around. She was very energetic.

9. When I was student of the month I was worried of how I was gonna look. I had to choose the clothes for tomorrow for how I was going to look. How the shoes that I was going to wear looked on me. I was scared I would go late for the asembaly . Finally the asembaly had all happened.

10. One time I got worried because I was playing with my friends and I was riding my bike with them then I lost control of my bike because I was going to fast and I was about to hit our tree and then I jumped of my by and I scrapped my arm on the concrete and blood was gushing out like water out of a fire hydrant.Then I went into my grandma’s house to get a band aid and I got the last humongous band aid.After that I went back outside to play with my friends and that time I was carefull.

11. One day I was talking to much in my classroom, so my teacher, Ms.Dyarmond told me to go to another teacher. I was so nervous Ifelt my hart was going to pop out of my body! When I got to Mr. Voo’s classroom, he was asking me too many questions.I felt so nervous and confiused at the same time. “I just hope Ms.Dyarmond won’t tell my mom.”I thougt to myself. About 30 minutes later I went back to my classroom and my teacher said,”I am not going to tell your about what happen,BUT you better not do it again,ok.” “Yes Ms.Dyarmand.”I said. So I went home and sence that day I haven’t talked so much as I use to.

12. “OOch..”I said to myself as I fell on the grass.I looked uo at my cousins cousins. Then I told
    them “I think I broke my right arm!”as I looked
    at my arm with a worried look on my face.I
    lifted my arm and holded my arm carefully.Then,
    I showed my cousins cousins as they saw my
    hand hanging an inch from my arm.”What will
    my dad say when he sees my arm ?”I wispered
    to myself with a worried look still on my face.
    Then everyone came to me and saw my broken
    arm as they asked my cousins cousins what happened.I was embarrased.” O no I ruined my
    cousins birthday!”I thought to myself .

13. The time I felt worried was when it was my birthday.The reason was because it was the cst the sameday.The day of my birthday I felt major butterflies in my stomach.When class ended I was still worried because I didn’t know how I did.

14. The day I was worried was when there was an earthquake.What happened was that,one day I was in my room playing and my sisters were watching tv,and then suddenly we felt an earthquake.We all got scared and worried,but I was most of all worried because something was about to fall on me.Luckly I got safe and then we started to calm down a little because our mom gave us something very good that made us feel better.I was still worried that it would happen again,but it didn’t so I wasn’t worried anymore.This was the day I was worried.

15. one time i was worried because me and my dog went to the park and he got lost and i look every where but i still coudnt find him so i looked again and i found him but he ran away again so i chased after him and he would go zig zag and i stopped and trying to catch my breath until i went to drink water and went to go look and i sall people runing and my dog was chasing them and i tackeld my dog and put his leach and left home

16. I’am worried about time becaues I don’t have time.Time flys by to fast.It goes too slow.I don’t have enough time.Sometimes there too much time and I don’t know what to do with it.

17. The time I’m worried about something is if the person that tkaes care of my dogs forget to feed them, when we go on vacation to Las Vegas. I feel worried. We remind our uncle to feed our dogs. My dad told my uncle the same thing in spanish. When I heard that I was not worried anymore.

18. The time I’m worried about something is if the person that tkaes care of my dogs forget to feed them, when we go on vacation to Las Vegas. I feel worried. We remind our uncle to feed our dogs. My dad told my uncle the same thing in spanish. When I heard that I was not worried anymore.

19. A time when I was worried was when my aunt was in the hospital. She had to get surgery. My aunt came home because she was feeling good enough to come home. After a couple of days she went back because she got really sick that she had to go to the emergancy room. She had to get operated again and I was really worried about her. I was thinking”Will she make it will I deny coming.” But thanks to GOD everything came out to be good. I was thinking ” YAY though I still didn’t want to come here.” After 3 days she was able to come home. I was feeling happy, excited for her . Now she is feeling good I was thinking”YES!! I didn’t want to see her sick any more because I’d feel sad for her.”

20. A time when I was worried was when my aunt was in the hospital. She had to get surgery. My aunt came home because she was feeling good enough to come home. After a couple of days she went back because she got really sick that she had to go to the emergancy room. She had to get operated again and I was really worried about her. I was thinking”Will she make it will I deny coming.” But thanks to GOD everything came out to be good. I was thinking ” YAY though I still didn’t want to come here.” After 3 days she was able to come home. I was feeling happy, excited for her . Now she is feeling good I was thinking”YES!! I didn’t want to see her sick any more because I’d feel sad for her.”
    P.S. I’m not worried about her any more.

21. It was a Satuarday night. I was in Bakers Field going back home. I said to my self, “Thank god I am going back home. Today was such a long day I just want to go back home and sleep the night away.”
    Suddently my uncle called my cousin’s phone. My cousin started to cry and I said,” What happend? What is going on?”My mom said sadly, “Your uncle opened the back yard gate and Ballo ran out. But he is chaising after him so we might get him back.” I said, “Oh no!” I was so worried and depressed. I thought, “Oh my god! I hope every thing will be ok!” My grand mother hugged my cousin and said, “It’s going to be ok I promise.” My cousin said, “Ok!”I felt so sad because she cried so hard she couldn’t stop. I would die if I lost my dog.
    Then my uncle called agian and I said to my self as I answered my phone, “Oh man! I hope it isn’t more bad news!” I told my uncle, “Hello.” He said, “Eliana I lost Ballo!” I said, ” Wait what! What happend?” He said, “There was a stop light so I stopped but Ballo kept on running.” I said, “Oh call us if you fing him.” As I told my cousin the bad news her face grew sadder and sadder.
    Some guys called my cousin and said they found her dog. I told my cousin, “Thank god he was wearing his colar .” She said, “Ya! I bet if he didn’t we wouldn’t find him.” The guys texted my cousin their address. So my cousin told it to my uncle so he can go pick up Ballo at their house. After I knew every thing was ok I was very tierd so I went asleep in the car.
    Finally I got home I jumped out the car and I was so joyfull. I went to the back yard to give Ballo a huge hug. Then my cousin took Ballo in the room so he can be nice and cozy. As Ballo walk to the room he limped. I was kind of worried he hit him self or some thing happend to him. I asked my cousin, “Do you think Ballo is ok because he is limping?” She said, “I thought so but I thought it was just me.” We looked at his feet when he sat down. we saw that the skin of his paw was teared off. So we got some ointment and socks to put on his feet.
    Then after a few weeks Ballo was ok again. That was the time I was worried about my dog Ballo.

22. The time when i was worried was when the water slide was gonna tip over.At that moment i was thinking how am i gonna land or on who am i gonna land.The waterslide did tip over.I landed ok but not so comfortable. as we were falling to the side we screamed.I was so scared.after that we got up put the water slide back up. and now we know that not so many people should be on one side or the other side.Well thats my story.what is yours i would love to know.