You’re a DJ!

DJ

Pretend you are a D.J. on your favorite radio station.  Tell about and introduce your favorite song.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

23 thoughts on “You’re a DJ!

1. If I were a DJ I would my favorite songs first. My favorite songs are bruno mars, party rock, black eyed peas, gernade, moves like jagger, i got a feeling, and we found love. i would tell the people if they would like to dance, hear, or sing the songs. Some people got some microphones and started to sing the songs but some other people perfer dancing. I saw some people bored and they were sitting on the chair and I told if they wanted to be a DJ with me. They said sure. So one of the girls started to srape the disc like moving it around. After that a person came to me and told that if I could put some rock n roll. I put a rock and roll song called rock this town. It was time to stop party so when the people were leaving they told me that I was a very good DJ. So I gave them an autograph of me.

2. “Ok!” I said excitedly,” This is 122.2 KALI Radio! Coming up, we’ve got The Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling!” “I Gotta Feeling” startee playing. I quickly read through the small script I had written earlier. When the song ended, I started talking. “This song coming up is my favorite. It’s called ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj,” I quickly took a breath and spoke again. ” It’s on her latest album, ‘Pink Friday’, which is available now. This is Alitzel signing off!” “Super Bass” started playing as I removed my headphones and left.

3. My favorite song is ”Head Lines” by Drake.” Head Lines” is a rap song. ”Head Lines” was heared in October 28,2011. Lots of people have heared it before. You could tell that people liked it because you always hear it loud. I have heard that Drake sold 500,000 copies in the U.S. And others say that Drake sold 40,000 copies insted. And that is why I like ”Head Lines” from the rapper Drake. You are hearing 97.1 A.M.P Radio.

4. Hey guys! This is your favorite radio stationt the fast play and your favorite radio guy. Guess why we call it like that ,we call it like that because we don’t stop playing your favorite songs all day long.
    Today we are going to play the song with the most points and other ones that are popular as well. Then we are going to play a special song for someone special. The song that has the most points is Bruno Mars with the Lazy song!
    Now we are going to play the song Sexy and I Know it. This request is from Sydney from Texas. Sydney requested it because its to someone special.
    Now that concludes the end with you and in the air. Later get tuned up again with us in he Fast Play.

5. Jan.12 ,2012
    If I was a D.J. I would tell my favorite
    song like ”I Got a Feeling.”The 2nd song
    would be ”I’m Sex and I Know It.”The 3rd
    song would be” Forever.”The 4th song would
    be”I Got The Moves Like Jagger.” The 5th song would be ”Down,Down.” The 6th song”Feel It.”
    Ladies and gentlemen here’s the moment you
    wait for the top 6 songs of the week.If you don’t know me . Let me introduce myself. I’m Ashlynn
    Gonzalez.From 2:00-4:00.Two hours of music with
    96.3 with a all your friends.

6. If I were a D.J. on 97.1 (my favorite radio station) I will say “Hello there now I am going to introduce my favorite song called “Talking to the Moon” by Bruno Mars.”When the song finished I will say “OMG did you hear that.I love that song and I like it because it reminds me of my mom and my family.I also love it because it is based on something I will do with my mom and I talk about my mom more because I don’t live with her.Well the next song is “It Will Rain” again by Bruno Mars.Now lets go to advertisement.” This is what I will say if I were a D.J. on 97.1 and I will even hear myself on the radio.
    P.S. I will say this how people say it on the radio and I will give people my autograph.

7. One day I was day dreaming about being a D.J. It was great and this is how it went.
    First Iwoke up around 5:30 in the morning. Next I went to go get breakfast. I ate a bowl of oatmeal with lots of fruits and some honey. Then I packed my lunch for work. After I drove to work which was 102.7

8. Hey,Hey,Hey!This is Vanessa on Kiss F.M.Today the people are doing an interview on me so they are going to ask me a question from the audience.The question They ask me is “What song do you like.”That was really hard for me because I love alot and I mean alot of songs.The song that I said is “Dancing Around the Truth!”That was the bestest song I chosen From my ipod.The guy told me”you want it, you got it.He said,”I am going to put it on the radio.They said only in one decision.Only if I would let them offer me a DJ mix.I said,”yes,of course I’ll take it.”I thought I was just gong to be on the radio ,but I got something. See, miracles always happen,sometimes.

9. Hey,hey,hey DJ Bethany here. Ok now, do you want to hear the best song. Well I love it. I hope you love it as much as I do.I love this song ever since I heard it. Ok here it goes. GOOD LIFE!!!! Hope you enjoy and love the song it. 4minutes and 30seconds later. so how was, did you like the song. Well guess what I’m going to have an interview with One Republic(the song writers) about Good Life and how they came up with the song. You people who just heard that song wasn’t that song the best song you ever heard. Well here’s the next song. Enjoy it. P.S. I know you like it more than I do. I LOVE Good Life.
    GOOD LIFE<3!!!!!!

10. Hi DJ’s!We are going to give out the 6 favorte songs of the week,but first lets hear
    Justin Bieber “Never say Never”.
    ” Two minutes later” DJ’s lets
    hear the 6 favorte songs of
    the week.The 1 song is
    “I’m Sexy and I Know
    it”,I love that song
    I cann’t beleave
    it.Anyway the
    2 song of the
    week is
    “Party Rock”
    wow I love
    these songs.
    The 3 song
    of the week
    is”Cazy”,and the4 song
    is”Teenage Dream”,the 5
    song of the week is”like a G6
    far east”the last song of the week
    is”Whip my Hair”.If someone knows
    the artist of these songs you should call us to win at 94.2 radio.

11. Hey there my name is Ayten and I have lots and lots of favorite song. My first and favorite song is Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. My 2nd favorite song is If I die Young by The Band Pier. My 3rd favorite song is Dirty Bit by Black Eye peas. My 4th favorite song is MockingBird by Eminem. My 5th favorite song is Super Bass is by Nicki Minaj. My 6th favorite song is Set Fire to The Rain by Adele. I also have lots of other songs and raps. After I put my favorite songs and took my headphones off. Meanwhile I said good-bye and I hope you like these songs in 97.1 (My favorite radio station) and I will start to sing.

12. If I were a D.J. I would say”Whats up people and good morning from 95.5, Okay so I am going To put on a song from Slipknot called “Dead Memories” so when the song is finished I will put skrillex First of The Year(Equinox) and after that’s done I will Put “Party Rock” and after that cool song is finished I will say “Okay that that’s all for today and I’ll put more songs you tomorrow.

13. Hey hey hey this is your AMP Radio your #1 convenient radio station. This is the only place to get the most astonishing music ever!! <: And this is the place to get exclusive news, stupendous songs that stays on for 24 hrs weekdays. So remember you guys made us number 1 of all the other radio stations. I am your host Andrea H and by the way I am your new radio girl.Who will tell you big unrevealed secrets that we only have. But first I have to tell you what my favorite song is and if you figure what type of person I am you could be feterrd the next time with our special host Lady Gaga!! My most beloved songs are "You Da One'', "I Got a Feeling'', '' Give me Everything Tonight'', "We Found Love'' ,"Mr. Saxobeat'',"Teenage Dream'',"Party Rock Anthem Imfao", "Sexy and I Know It',and ''Lazy Song" . Also this week we will be playing the top 100 music videos; song that you guy choose as the best...after this break! We are now back and we will play the music. (A 100 songs later) It's 1:00 a.m which means that is all the time we have today until next time and remember to send your answer to AMP Radio.com to win a fantastic prize and we are now off.

14. “Hey hey hey this is your AMP Radio your #1 convenient radio station.” ‘This is the only place to get the most astonishing music ever!!” 🙂 ”And this is the place to get exclusive news, stupendous songs that stays on for 24 hrs weekdays.” “So remember you guys made us number 1 of all the other radio stations”. ”I am your host Andrea H and by the way I am your new radio girl.”Who will tell you big unrevealed secrets that we only have. But first I have to tell you what my favorite song is and if you figure what type of person I am you could be feterrd the next time with our special host Lady Gaga!! My most beloved songs are “You Da One”, “I Got a Feeling”, ” Give me Everything Tonight”, “We Found Love” ,”Mr. Saxobeat”,”Teenage Dream”,”Party Rock Anthem Imfao”, “Sexy and I Know It’,and ”Lazy Song” . Also this week we will be playing the top 100 music videos; song that you guy choose as the best…after this break! We are now back and we will play the music. (A 100 songs later) It’s 1:00 a.m which means that is all the time we have today until next time and remember to send your answer to AMP Radio.com to win a fantastic prize and we are now off.

P. S. Leave a Comment too!

15. “Welcome back to your favorite radio station latino 96.3 with your best pal dj Jackie!”My friend introduced me.While I got ready I was thinking of the songs I should put on.”Hey everybody listing know I’ll put my five favorite songs later after these.The first one I put was “I just can’t get enough”by the Black Eyed Peas.Then I put “Last Friday Night”by Katy Perry.I also put ”Rolling in the Deep” by Adele.”Party Rock Anthem” by LMFO.The last song I put was ”Super Bass” by Niki Minaj.Thanks a lot folks thats all the time we had time today see ya.

16. “Hey I’m Ashley, and I will be your DJ for 1 whole hour.I will count down from 10 to 1! Lets start with 10. (2 minutes later)Wow what a great song!Lets do 5 nonstop with no commercials (10 minutes later) you guys we are almost at number 1!Now this is one of my favorite songs,but it is not number 1.It is called “Sexy and I Know It” (2 or 3 minutes later). Now we are in the top 3 songs let m3e just tell you the next two songs.Number 3 is “Someone Like You” by Adele , and number two is ” Give Me Everything” by Pitbull ft Ne-Yo, Afro-jack,and Nayer. OK now our number one song is wait before I tell you this is my opinion I’m not sure you will like it, but who knows.OK it is called … Assassin by Muse.(3 minutes 32 seconds later) wasn’t that amazing! Well that’s it for today bye!”

17. If I was in my favorite D.J. I will say all the top ten songs. Then I will tell my favorite songs and my favorite singer. Then I will tell some questions and jokes to the people. Then I will say bye to the people.

18. Im a D.J and my radio station is “97.3 G.I.O Station”. I could make phone calls and receive phone calls. I will give people free tickets to go to Hollywood. I will play the peoples favorite songs. I will let people sell their merchandise. I will be a friendly D.J and i will make people laugh.

19. If I were a D.J. my radio station would be 102.7 Kiss F.M. and I would play all of my favorite songs like “Party Rock anthem” or “I’m sexy and I know it”.I would also play Bruno Mars “The Lazy Song” and Adele “some like you”.I would play All of my favorite songs If I were a D.J. I would alsoplay “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele and I would play even more songs if I were D.J.

20. Hey this DJ Andres I’ll be your DJ today the first song I’ll play rack city by tyga next i’ll play the motto by drake because the song is so awesome now play a song called psychosocial by slipknot and ghost n stuff by dead mouse,then ill play a song all nightmare long by metalica, bruno mars lazy song and play nonstop until I get tired and I’ll saygoodbye evreybody

21. If I were a DJ my radio station would be power 106 and the songs I would play are not over you by gavin degraw, set fire to the rain by adele,lazy song by bruno mars, turning tables by adele, headlines by drake and all the music the people want to hear.I’ll put rock country hip-hop and rap.And ill put fml by deadmau5.<3 🙂

22. If I were a D.J then I would say”Hey people how are you doing this is my radio station 102.7.”The songs that I would play if I were a D.J are
    “I Wanna Go PAH-Radio”by Britny Spear,”The Way I Are”by Timberland,”Rollin in the Deep”
    by Adele,”Moves Like Jagger”,”Glamorous”by Fergie,and”Bad Romance”by Lady Gaga.Those are the songs I would play if I were a D.J and it
    would also be very fun to be D.J.That is what I will do if I were a D.J and if I had my own radio station.

23. “Hellow everyone, my name is Jazzany and this is 102.7!”I said when I was at my favorite radio station.”And now we are going to hear my favorite song “The One That Got Away” from Katy Parry.