Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Describe what you will eat or want to eat for your Thanksgiving meal.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

25 thoughts on “Thanksgiving

1. For thanksgiving I would like to eat many things. My first choice will be the turkey with stuffing inside. Then I would like to eat mac n cheese. Mashed potatoes with gravy would be just perfect. We’ll also make a vegetable salad and a fruit salad. Then the deserts will be when we’re done with our food. My sister will make lemon cake. Then we’ll surve bannana splits. What we’ll need for that is bannanas, sprinkles, whip cream, ice cream, and chocolate syrup. We’ll also get pumpkin pie. We’ll invite my family. Before we eat we thank god for the wonderful food. We also tell one by one what are they thankful for.

2. I love Thanksgiving! The thing i love most is the food. Most people eat turkey but scence I don’t like turkey I replace it with chicken. We also eat sides with the chicken. The sides include mash patatoes, salad, and soup. Sometimes my mom even buys tamales. For desert my mom makes Flan and my sister makes a coconut cream pie. They are delicious. Sometimes I wish that Thanksgiving would never end. I just enjoy to be with my family.

3. For Thanks giving I would like to eat lots of things. One thing I would eat is turkey with rice.I would also like to eat fruit salad.My family would like to eat pumpkin pie. We will eat icecream with chocolate syrup. This will be a graet day because the day when it is thanks giving its my birthday. Sometimes its the next day. This will be a very very great day for me.

4. The Thanksgiving meal I will eat for dinner is mash potatoes , macoroni and cheese , chicken , and pumpkin pie. They are all my favorite things to eat on holidays. I know that you are asking yourselves why I don’t mention turkey in here and the reason is that my family and I don’t like turkey. We will drink soda because it is awesome. Ohh, and I almost forgot, we will also eat a fruit salad.

5. Thanksgiving is the best because you have lots of things to eat but you don’t know which one to pick.So for Thanksgiving i will eat turkey and lots of food and for dessert I am going to make a funnel cake.We are going to eat cake,choco flan,and pumpkin pie.Ohh and i almost for got we are going to drink soda and juice.Thats why i love Thanksgiving because you get to eat what ever you want.I wish Thanksgiving will never end.HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

6. For thanksgiving diner I would like to eat tamales, nicely baked turkey, and spaghetti. I would love to eat chocolate cake for dessert, flan, cupcakes, pumpkin pie. I would like to have a nice orange table cloth with nice thanksgiving plates. I would also like some nice cute candles on the table. Orange juice for us kids. I would like a nicely decorated table with my whole family together eating good delicious food. That is how I would love my thanksgiving diner to be like.

7. I would eat some delicious ham with mashed potatoes with gravy.Then I would eat the famous turkey with cranberry sauce but before we eat this wonderful meal I will say grace and for the last thing that we are going to eat and for my prayer to god I will say thank you for all that you have gave me and family and friends.

8. At thanksgiving dinner we eat turkey. The turkey is really good. I have it aside with smashpatatoes. We also have salad and ham.But I don’t eat ham. At the end if we are done we have two tieps of pie. It is pumpkin pie and apple pie. We eat our pies with hot chocolate and the grown ups with cofe. 🙂

9. I love Thanks Giving because it is a day to give thanks.To show we give thank we bring food to share with are family and friends.We also we pray and be thank full for every thing you have.You need to be thank full because some people probably don’t have as much as you do.So what I usually do is stay home and help my mom cook.Then all of my friends and family comes to my house for Thanks Giving.But for the mean while I cook with my mom.With my mom I cook home made cookies made from scatch.My aunt,grandma,and cousin make diffrent food.The other types of food they make is food you eat before desert like turkey, ham, and more.So then I get the table ready when my friends and family come in.We wait until every one is there before we pray.My uncle and aunt usually bring potato salad and pumpkin pie.My cousin brings tortilla chips, salsa,and gelatin.My friend brings cake and potato with gravy.Then when every one is there we say thing for why we are thankful and pray before we eat.After my uncle always yells “dig in!”Then we eat and talk with each other.I always likes to eat one chicken leg, two slices of ham, a little bit of potatos with no gravy, half a plate of chips with salsa, and a little of potato salad.Wait thats not it we still to eat dessert.For dessert we take all the plates and throw then away to the trash.My mom and grandma take out all of the dessert and put it on the table.For dessert we had cookies, cake, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and ice cream.I eat two cookies, a small piece of cake, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and a small bowl of ice cream.Then I am so stuffed I feel like I am going to explode.Then we are finished the parents talked and the kids play or watch tv in the living room.That is what I do on Thanks Giving.

10. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. My family always makes turkey with stuffing on Thanksgiving but we cook other things too.We make pineapple upside down cake with cherries. We also mke mashed potatoes with gravy. We also make corn on the cob and mac and cheese. Then, we make pozole, a Mexican soup. We usually drink sparklibg apple cider too. That’s what I want to eat this Thanksgiving.

11. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. My family always makes turkey with stuffing on Thanksgiving but we cook other things too.We make pineapple upside down cake with cherries. We also make mashed potatoes with gravy. We also make corn on the cob and mac and cheese. Then, we make pozole, a Mexican soup. We usually drink sparkling apple cider too. That’s what I want to eat this Thanksgiving.

12. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday I like to eat Green Salad with Avocado. I want to eat salad because it tastes delicious and is very good for your body. The salad”s ingredients are green and purple lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and of course avocado. I also want to eat mashed potatoes with gravy. The mashed potatoes is made out of potatoes, butter, milk and salt it tastes really good. I will also like to eat chicken because I don’t like turkey I think chicken tastes really good with spices and for desert I will like to eat lemon pie, pumpkin pie or banana splits. That is what I will like to eat for Thanksgiving. I love being with my family.

13. Thanksgiving is a great holiday because we thank people and because the food is amazing.For dinner the food I would want would be a warm,crispy,and smells delicious turkey. I would also want warm mash potatoes that I can eat all day.Then I would want also want some corn nice juicy corn, and also some pumpkin pie that I can taste a lot of pumpkin.For dessert I would want a nice and delicious pumpkin torte.I would also want a chocolate trifle just for fun.Then final dish for desert is a maple pecan pie.Then for drinks grown ups get a apple ginger sparkler and children get apple juice that is what I would want for thanksgiving.

14. What will you do for this Thanksgiving or where will you go?Well, for this Thanksgiving my family always goes to Las Vegas.Over there in Las Vegas I have a uncle and aunt.(My uncles name is Julio and my aunt name is Lupita.)(We go there every Thanksgiving!) “Guess what my uncle has 2 boy that are cute but sometimes can be destructive plus my other aunt that’s name is Gaby with furthermore a boy who’s name is Anthony he like them too, my aunt has to girls that are sweet ,but divas sometimes too,and there names are Dario,Kevin,Frida,and Renata.”Between all of my cousin my cousin Dario is the most adorable of all and since he’s a baby I think he’s super cute,”don’t get me wrong I love all of my cousin,but he’s just so smaller than the others.Also I adore the holiday Thanksgiving because you get to eat a humungous grand feat with your family and friends in addition to that you can prey for what you are thankful for which I think is the main meaning of Thanksgiving. When we are finish preying we like to share out things that we are thankful for.My aunt is going to make the most stupendous,delicious,juiciest,and beautiful turkey with the help of my mom and family.”They are even going to make ham with mash potatoes,add an exquisite side of gravy,and this soup salad with other things amazing ingredients.(We planned this.)When my aunt and family make Thanksgiving dinner it will taste so delicious because we have a secret formula to make the most ambrosial recipe and when you are full you will even what to eat some more of that gratifying food. The first thing my aunt or mom do is go to a market and get afresh ham;turkey. What my aunt does is that she puts pineapple and in the middle of the pineapple she puts cherries the reason why she does that is to give it more flavor.After that my aunt puts it in the oven so that it could be cooked.In about 5 hours the turkey and ham would be ready too so my aunt puts them both at the same time in together;puts it to 350 degrees so that it could be roasted;well cooked not raw.When all of the dinner is going to be ready like in about 50 minutes we get ready all the decorations,mantels,cups,plates,candles,and two huge separate trays to put the turkey in plus ham.Well this year my cousin and I decided to do a secret batch of chocolate chip cookies to show how much we appreciate their tough work that they made for this dinner.(We planned it all up by our self’s.)Of course I am doing this by the help of a supervision adult that’s my dad.So we will probably get our ingredients from Costco which are cookie dough,sugar,chocolate chips,

15. I will like to have truckey and ham. just like last year it was good.also it wasn’texpensive. I ate four plates of it.also the ham was very good.

16. The meal that I would want to eat for Thanksgiving are mash potatoes,KFC,and pumpkin pie.What I would have for dessert is turkey that my mom makes.I love turkey because it’s very good and it’s my favorite dessert to eat.The other dessert that I would have for Thanksgiving is a chocolate cake.I would also eat yummy cookies that my mom and I are going to make.Those are the things that I would have for a meal in Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I get to do alot of things in that day.I hope I get to do something very fun in Thankgiving.

17. What will you do for this Thanksgiving or where will you go?Well, for this Thanksgiving my family always goes to Las Vegas.Over there in Las Vegas I have a uncle and aunt.(My uncles name is Julio and my aunt name is Lupita.)(We go there every Thanksgiving!) “Guess what my uncle has 2 boy that are cute but sometimes can be destructive plus my other aunt that’s name is Gaby with furthermore a boy who’s name is Anthony he like them too, my aunt has to girls that are sweet ,but divas sometimes too,and there names are Dario,Kevin,Frida,and Renata.”Between all of my cousin my cousin Dario is the most adorable of all and since he’s a baby I think he’s super cute,”don’t get me wrong I love all of my cousin,but he’s just so smaller than the others.Also I adore the holiday Thanksgiving because you get to eat a humungous grand feat with your family and friends in addition to that you can prey for what you are thankful for which I think is the main meaning of Thanksgiving. When we are finish preying we like to share out things that we are thankful for.My aunt is going to make the most stupendous,delicious,juiciest,and beautiful turkey with the help of my mom and family.”They are even going to make ham with mash potatoes,add an exquisite side of gravy,and this soup salad with other things amazing ingredients.(We planned this.)When my aunt and family make Thanksgiving dinner it will taste so delicious because we have a secret formula to make the most ambrosial recipe and when you are full you will even what to eat some more of that gratifying food. The first thing my aunt or mom do is go to a market and get afresh ham;turkey. What my aunt does is that she puts pineapple and in the middle of the pineapple she puts cherries the reason why she does that is to give it more flavor.After that my aunt puts it in the oven so that it could be cooked.In about 5 hours the turkey and ham would be ready too so my aunt puts them both at the same time in together;puts it to 350 degrees so that it could be roasted;well cooked not raw.When all of the dinner is going to be ready like in about 50 minutes we get ready all the decorations,mantels,cups,plates,candles,and two huge separate trays to put the turkey in plus ham.Well this year my cousin and I decided to do a secret batch of chocolate chip cookies to show how much we appreciate their tough work that they made for this dinner.(We planned it all up by our self’s.)Of course I am doing this by the help of a supervision adult that’s my dad.So we will probably get our ingredients from Costco which are cookie dough,sugar,chocolate chips,flour just in case we ran out of cookie dough,and the rest of the ingredients we have them at home.So right away we would go to work,and we even assigned our jobs.I would roll out the dough for a little while so that everyone can have a chance rolling,my cousins will put put stars,hearts,circles,balloons with the cookie shaper,and my dad would mix up the eggs;milk;sugar.After that we will put the cookies in the oven and after 2-3 hours the cookies will be ready.So if everything comes out as we planned this will be the best Thanksgiving ever!!(Hope it does ):). So after we eat Thanksgiving my cousin and I will pass out so my family wouldn’t be very hungry.So we will eat chocolate chip cookies,ham,turkey,mash potatoes with gravy,and soup salad. I just can’t wait till Thanksgiving for our grand feist. So what will you eat for Thanksgiving?

18. In this Thanksgiving Holiday I’m going to Sacramento with my family. I would like to eat fried chicken, mash potatoe with gravy, corn, sandwich and rice and beans. I would like to drink orange soda. And also I give thanks to god for my family, health and friends. I will have a very good Thanksgiving. I will also pray for god to bless us all.

19. For Thanks Giving I hope have the same thing as last year.I loved the turkey,and mash potatoes with gravy.It was good and I ate 5 plates of food.I was really hungry when I smelled it.I was really stuffed and full when I finished eating.I was at my cousin’s house for Thanks Giving.I am really exited for this Thanks Giving.so what will you eat for Thanks Giving?

20. “What will I eat for Thanks Giving?Lots of food! Can I name it all? I guess I can! My favorite part of the meal is the tukey of course who wouldn’t like turkey, the mash potatoes with gravy, and bright yellow corn. Can’t forget the deserts they’re delicious. I love to have a piece of pumpkin pie with delicious thick hot chocolate. I don’t know why but Thanks Giving is my favorite holiday for the food and because all my family gets together. I also Thanks Giving because I like it when we get to thank people for what they have done for my family and I. Thanks Giving is a family fun night and a thankful night. We get together and watch funny, scary, and family movies. What will you eat? Will it be delicious? What will your night be like and will you like your night?”
    P.S. “I will have a fun and crazy night I can already imagine it! Can you imagine your night.”

21. Thanksgiving Dinner
    If you are wonder what I always eat for Thanksgiving Dinner? Well I eat 4 things.I eat tukey,apple pie for dessert,biscuts , mash potatoes tamels. I feel happy and sad because Afrain American have fight who would stay there.Somepeople had to died.ALL OF YOU PEOPLE READING THIS I SAID HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!!!

22. I will definetly eat ham,turkey,and mashed potatoes with gravy on top.For desert I would love to eat a piece of ice cream cake.and also corn,and rice.Instead of turkey I would perfer chicken because I dont like turkey.Ihate turkey a lot.and just for extras I would love some mexican food because its delicious. =]

23. I would like to eat turkey and ham but I like to get the chicken legs if there to big I share with my dad so i always get ham becuase the turkey legs are big. What will you eat for Thanks Giving diner so I hope you have a good time bey 😉

24. On this Thanksgiving we are going to eat turkey, Mash potatoes,Ham, green beans, corn and pie before we eat, we say our prayers. then we start eating, and I eat four plates.Also we watch movies,and play boared games and go skating with my brother and friends.Play ps3.then when everybody leaves we say good bye.I am thankfull for having a family , a house ,health and I ask God for all the people that has no family or a dinner to share today.