Respecting Nature

Bob says that everything in nature has a right to protect itself.  Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?  Explain your answer.

18 thoughts on “Respecting Nature

1. Yes because the animal just might attack it’s prey for no reason like if teres a big bear and it charges for you you should protect your self.

2. Well I agree because lots of plants and animals help us so we should let them do their thing. It is wrong to kill animals they are human to nature is helpful so that’s why I agree.

3. I kind of agree becase if I were a rattle snake I would do whatever to protect myself.I also disagree because if a rattlesnake killed something I loved I would do something to it.

4. I agree because I think that all animals have to do stuff to protect them selves from other animals that can hurt them.

5. I agree because if someone or something is not doing anything to you you can’t fight back.
    I also disagree because if you want it to live you need to fight back.

6. I agree with bob because if we were in danger we would abously try to protect ourselves. So animals will do the same thing and should have the same rights to protect themselves. So that is why I agree with bob.

7. I think that Bob is correct because evething and everyone has the right to protect itself from anything that wants to hurt it or go into it’s territory.Because you need to protect yourself and well maybe an animals from nature is afraid of you so they will attach you.Eventhough you didn’t know,”I know that’s that is sad,but that’s the way nature is.Also if an animal wants to attach you well of course you will defend yourself.(For example as snake which is the most deadliest,fears,and venomous animal of all time.)And that’s why I think that nature can protect it’s self

8. Yes because animals the right to attack to people or animals.In the story Black Cowboy Wild Horses.(The male horse got bitting by a rattle snake.)So peole might get bitting by a snake or other animals.

9. I agree because It is true it does have the right to protect itself and if it is not doing nothing to you then you should not kill it or do nothing to it because it is nature.

10. I do agree because then if we don’t have nature we won’t have trees to climb or something we love to play in nature.

11. Yes because if some animal is being attacked it needs to defend it’s self to survive and protec its self from other animals.

12. I agree becase all the animals and horses and cowboy are not the same becase the.cowboy and Andhorses are nature

13. I agree with bob because animals have to protect them selfs with nature and us too so that we could be safe from danger that’s why I agree with bob.