Children’s Day

Children's Day in India

Many countries have annual children’s festivals.  In India, for example, November 14 is Children’s Day.  In Japan, it’s on May 5th.  What activities do you feel should take place on a day that honors children?

22 thoughts on “Children’s Day

1. To me I think December 1 is children’s day because it’s almost next year and I feel like December 1 is a spectacular day to have fun and relax.I think on children’s day we should do many thing like have free pizza,free ice cream, and passing out gifts. We could also raffle out prizes, play many different types of games,having free time, and do many arts and crafts. To me I think children’s day is a smart idea because it’s like children’s have a day off.If you think so let us make it happen.

2. So the question is what activities do you feel should take place on a day the honors children? Well thats an easy answer. You see on abnormal day kids listen to adults but, on a day that honors children adults should listen to children. That would be every kid’s dream! Another thing I think we should do is have a big fair. Every kid loves a good fair right. At the fair we should have candy because kids love candy! We should also have delicious food and really cool games. At the end we should have a big cake that says, “Kids Rule” (only for today). Thats what I think a day that honors children should be like.

3. I think for Children Day it should be fun. Their shouldn’t be any school.I also think that their parents should try to take them some where special.Also to try to buy them something That’s what I think the way to celebrate Children’s Day , but these are my ideas. What do you think is the way to celebrate the day.We might have some thing different we have some thing the same.

4. If today were childerns day and I was in charge it would be crazy.There would be a fair with rollercoasters and other types of games and of coarse for the little ones a mini farm.During the fair there would be a raffle with alot of cool prizes.I would also give free food so the parents wouldn’t spend a penny.At the end I would give surveys and give away school supplies with chocolate away.Thats what I think about childrens day.

5. I think there should be holidays for children. these are some of my ideas girls day. We would celebrate it girls day like if it was someone’s party. There should also be boys day to honor the boys. There should also be fun day. Fun day is a day when kids have no school and have free tickets to any amusement park. There should also be ice cream day when kids get free ice cream from any shop or store. There should be relax week. relax week is when you do not go to school and you just get to go to the park or any other place you want to go. there are many more holidays and ideas to be found for children.

6. I would take them to fun places like to a fair or take them where ever they want to go.I would take them to a fair because that is the only fun place they like.I think they like it because of the rides and winning teddy bears,and other stuff.I would take them where ever they want because what if i take them to a place and they don’t like that place.Thats why i would take them to and i will even let them pick.

7. I feel Children’s Day should have many activites. The first activity would be Art for Children, then the other activity for them is Math Bingo. After the Math Bingo there is also Science for them. Then the most important activity for them is Open Court. Then there is a Writing for Fun. Then for the kids they will get free books so they could study or read. There is also Social Studies. There is also a Radio and DJ so anyone could sing the ABC’s, or they can say poem’s. I would make more fun activites for everyone to have fun.

8. I think for children’s day to be on a special , and not just in one country , but all the countries.I would have food for 99 cents then they would have roller coasters. The most important thing to me is that they have so much fun.I would also have contest and give away pets and stuffed animals.Then there would be a parade where all the kids dance and have so much fun.I promise that all kids would have the time of their lives.I would let them choose the music they want.

9. If I were in charge I would give out tons of video games while having a parade that lasts 3 HOURS!!!!!!Then I would have a big party at the Staples Center.Then on Christmas there will be more presents for every child.After that I would give them free candy and 2 weeks off of school.

10. January 8-11 will be three day of presenst for kids.It will be three catorgroties the frst day will be toys.the second day will be remote controll toys.The third day will be consles and handhelds
    and electrontics.kids will have discount depends on how many things they get.

11. I think it would be awsome if there was a Childrens Day here in South Gate. If there was,I think that they would give us free video games. I think that on childrens day that they should give us no home work so that we could have all day to play outside. Then I think we should get free candy and chips,I especialy think we should get free laptops and tv’s. Last,at the end of the day,a gigantic 10 layer,chocolate cake for every one

12. If i were elected for decorted of childerns day, I will add more slides, and swings Iwilltry to make all the childern happy in the specail day. I will fell good for making alot of little kids so happy.

13. If you would have a festival in the honor of children what special things or activities would you do? Well if I were to do many enterprises for children I would do many concept things that adolescent will like to do and considering that I am a kid I know somethings that juvenile children would like.I also think that this children festival should not only be in one place,but in every country.”For example in India November 14 and in Japan May 5 they celebrate Children Festivals.” “The first implement thing that occurs to me is toys.”No child could ever resists that.I would have made a local toy store or any trifle store like for example Toys “R” US give toys away to every kid that walks into their store.In a store like Toys “R” US they will give you about 1-3 presents so that every child will get a very special gift chosen and the best part is that you get it for free.So you will not get a signal bill home saying you owed money because you bought something at that particular store.Most of the stores girls could get Barbies,sketch books for designing dresses auto-manic automobiles for little kids that youth ride,Nintendo,girl video games,and boys can get a Xbox,Lego’s,Nintendo,action figures,etc.With this festival every tyke or child will not wait till it comes.The next thing I would do is got to any zoo and get 50% discount,but this time it will not be like any ordinary day going at the zoo and seeing animals this time you do something accelerating.Well in children day you will….rid on top of a funny,playful,adorable,and stupendous DOLPHIN and SWIM WITH THEM!So you will be lucky enough to rid on a dolphin and if you are in luck you may even get to feed them.Also you will get to ride on top of a friendly,loveable,and safe ELEPHANT and you can even give him peanuts so they can eat them.”So you will get to ride on top of an Elephant plus feed him and ride on top of a Dolphin,swim with them you will even give him/her something to eat.”In the zoo’s gift shop I would want to give out all kinds of stuffed animal if you’re early before the stuffed animals run-out and because I think that it would be fun to give some children a memory from their special festival.Then I would make a fair that will have fireworks at the very end,but like with words and Disney Characters and many other things.The fair will have a roller coaster,booths with churros,cotton candy,popcorn,bumper cars, prize booths,a dragon,and etc.That would be a lot of fun.Then at they end a grand finally of firework’s. Now this is ultimate thing I would love for everyone to do,which is to meet a …SUPER STAR!!!!Like for example Rhianna,Niki Manaj,Selena Gomez,Britney Spears,Bruno Mars,etc.You will even get to spend a whole day with them and get a picture with them too plus an autograph.You will even sing a song with them,but the thing is you can only get to sing a remix with one of your favorite artist.You and your favorite artist will be on T.V.,on top of a stage and walk on the red carpet with dazzling dresses and fancy suits.These are some activities I would like to celebrate on children festival day.So if you were to have a Children festival what would you do?

14. I think children’s day should be special. I think on Children’s Day we should do many things like having free candy, free ice cream, free cupcakes, free toys, free chips, no school, no homework, and many other things. There should be games and if you win you will win cool amazing things like USBS, Nintendo DSI, laptops. and other things. I think that kids could also win by the best drawing, best dancing, and best singing. I think Children’s Day is a great idea and a great time for children to have fun and feel free.

15. In my family we celebrate childrens day by going where ever we want. First we would go eating somewhere special. Where we go is Hometown Buffet. Then we go to watch a movie. We pick the favorite one and we watch it with popcorn and soda. Then we go shopping at 10:00 a.m. What we buy is new shoes, new shirts, new pants, and video games. After we’re done shopping we go to our favorite amusment park Disneyland at 11:00 a.m. When we get there we go to different rides. We also watch the shows and parades. Then we leave at 7:00 p.m. Then my dad asks us if we want ice cream. So we get excited and arrive at Baskin Robbins. I get my favorite flavor cookies n cream. My dad lets us get two or three scoops. Then we head home. Before we go to sleep we play four or five board games. When we’re ready to go to sleep we say thanks to our parents.

16. The activities that would take place on Children’s day are parties,fairs,places,playing games,Knott’s,Sea World and other fun places.The activities that would also take place on Children’s day are going to visit people,festivals,and in parties peolple would put alot of fun games like jumpers,pinatas,and alot of fun games like Monopoly,Candy Land,card games and even more.There would be more stuff to do when it’s Children’s day.It would be alot of fun to do all of those things in Children’s day and I think that when it’s Children’s day I might do all those things to have alot of fun with my whole family.Those are all of the activities that would take place in Children’s day.

17. Do your countries have annual childern festivals.In Califonana ,in April 30th is childern day.The parnets give us presents or money.It’s like X-Mas.But it’s fun but the parnets give you money in your stinky in the night. On April 30th it is very FUNNN………….!Because you break a party for the childern that were good year.It very year for each year until you are a child.It just like Indain.When I was 3 years and my brother was 7 years we got a XBOX360 with Super Mario A other specail day for childern is their birthday.It’s specail because it when your born.It year or year until you die.And what year or when year you were born. All around the world very person had a birthday each years.Each day and mouth it is some body b-day.My b-day is it June.my sister is in May .My mom is in July.My dad is in March.Guess what? My brother is in Novemeber.Now you know what is the specail day for childern.BE A GOOD SUPER STAR FOR CHILDERN DAY!!!!!!!!

18. i think chilidrens day that we could get chips,sodaalso ice cream and not go to school and have no home work and relax and have a good time and go theme parks and play ps3 for 3 hours also play sports like baseball,soccer,football,volley ball and more stuff to do on childrens day

19. If I were to make up a hiloday for children I would call it children’s festival.I would make kids happy by adding new slides,swings,and a whole lot of other things to parks and play grounds.I would lower the prices to go to a amusment park and movie tickets.I would make it on a Friday and no school on that day.There would be alot of stuff to do on Children’s day. Thats would I would do for Cildren’s Day!!!

20. What I would want for children day is a lot of stuff for example rainbow sherbet ice cream,no school,go to the theatres and,give us 22 field trips.take me to knottts and fairs and buy us every thing we want.the thing iw ould love the most is for them to give us money and take us shopping.Thats all what i would want that was in my mind. 🙂

21. On November 14 it is Children’s Day and to celebrate honor of children I would. Make a party in my house with all my cousins and family and we will make a fest for honoring children in the world. And after the children in my will play a round of tag, hide and go seek, and freeze tag. Then to honor children like us we will play ball and handball. So then we will color in my house we will use crayons,pencils, and paint. After we will be swinging on my play ground on the swings. Later we will excerise and swim in my big pool and play Marco Polo. After we will lick on some chocolate ice cream and play games to win prizes like a ball,stickers toys and more. Then we will do other fun stuff with our family and friends. Now you know what I will do for Children’s Day.

22. I feel that honroing Children’s Day should be a specail, spectacular dy for the children. I fell that the children should feel proud of themselves that day.I feel that children should not go to school and just stay home and have alot of fun. In the afternoon there should be a big wide open space so the children can have fun and just know it’s all about them so they should be able to feel free and be happy to lose their minds. The children should be happy and feel lots of things like really crazy they coukd knock their socks off while watching a magic show. They could have lots and lots of things to choose out of to have all the fun they want. There’ll be lots of things like games,sports games, jumpers, amazing magic shows, horse riding,even a petting zoo so the kids can see and touch animals and more. See there will be lots of fun things to do and parents it’s your night out to have fun also with your kids. Do you want to miss out on this big event kids! I bet you don’t! It looks and sounds fun so don’t want to miss out. The horse riding sounds fun. Look at all those fun things see there’s lots of things th choose from. Kids if you go you’ll have fun you’ll get so dirty your mom will get mad, but don’t worry it’s Children’s Day. They can’t do anything. If you go you’ll be suprised. Hope you have fun.
    P.S. If you don’t go your missing out on all the fun. The kids will be playing and you’ll be sitting o the couch doing nothing and you’ll be so bored!!