Blast from the Past

If you could speak with anyone from the past, who would it be? Write several questions you would ask.

19 thoughts on “Blast from the Past

1. Selena, how old were you when you started to sing?In what year did you start to sing?Why did you what to sing?How did you get your career?How many songs do you want to sing?How did you make up the songs?What did your pearents say when you wanted to sing?Did you move away fromyour family and friends?For how many years do you want to sing?What is your favorite song?Did youhave freinds to sing with you?Did you sing with other singers?

2. If I were to talk to someone in the past I would pick Anne Frank.I have so many questions to ask her.My first question would be did you get in love with someone?My second question would be how did you feel?My third question would be how did it feel to live during war time?My fourth questionis was it scary to live in that time?My fifth question is did you feel really sad when your sister, and mom died?My six question is if you got in love what was the name of the guy’s name.

3. Rosa Parks was a brave and smart person. She was brave cause she stood up for what she believe.I would like to ask her what encouraged her to stand up for yourself.Why did the bus driver tell her to go to the back of the bus?How did she feel?Why didn’t the white guy defend her?What did you do that was so wrong that got you sent to jail?Why did the bus driver called the police?Why did it upset you?How did you react when the bus driver was calling the police?Did she think it was a clever thing to do?Did she see the expression of the white persons face when you refuse to go to the back of the bus?Did they felt sorry for you?Why didn’t you went to the back of the bus when the bus driver told you to?Did you do anything to defend yourself?These are the questions I would like to get answers from Rosa Parks.

4. If I were to talk to the president I would talk to

Abraham Lincoln. How did he do to be presiedent?

Do we need to have good grades to be a president ?

What year was he president and what year did he stop being president ?

How were they treted back then?

What year was he born?

What year did your perents died?

And how old were you when your perents died?

What year did you get mearie?

Did you have kids?

Did you like being president?

5. If i would go back in time i would want to talk to Abraham Lincoln. These are the questions i would tell him. Do you hate slavery? Do you want to escape? I wonder how you escaped the person who told you what to do? Hey also with what did they hit you with? It must hurt a lot. Did you cry when they hit you? Were your parents slaves to? well guess i am out of questions.

6. If I could go back in time to visit someone from the past I would visit Abraham Lincoln.I would visit Abe because there are many things I would like to ask him. The first question I would like to ask him is why are you always wearing a top hat.On pictures in our books he is wearing the top hat and when you look at a penny he is also wearing it.Another question I would like to ask him is what kind of foods did he like to eat.And also when his wife came home did she cook for him or did he cook for her.Did he ever wear glasses is another question I would like to ask him.And last I would like to ask him if he ever saw any signs that he would get shot.

7. If I could tak to anyone from the past, it would be Queen Elizabeth I. I would ask her these questions.
    1. How did your father’s, King Henry VIII, reign affect your childhood?
    2. Why didn’t you marry anyone?
    3. Did you try to talk your sister, Mary (or Bloody Mary) out of executing all Protestants
    4. Did you hate your father?
    5. Do you wisk you knew your mother?
    I would be really excited if could really talk to her. Too bad that’ll never happen.

8. My Grandfather
    If I could talk to somebody in the past. I would talk to my grandfather. I have so many questions I would have liked to ask him. These are some examples: do you like living in the country? Did you like your childhood? Why do you have so many animals? What is your favorite things to do and why? What is your favorite color? What is your favorite food? I would like to know lots of things about your childhood? I know I have many questions to ask him and I have many more. I wish I could ask him all of these questions and many more, but I can’t.

9. If I were to talk to somebody in the past it would be Martin Luther King Jr.
    1.How did you come up with your words in your speech at Washington D.C.?
    2.How did you feel when you where a kid when they didn’t let you hang around with you friends that were a different color as you?
    3.When were you born?
    4.Did you ever meet John F. Kennedy?
    5.When did your parents die?
    6.How many people were there in the March on Washington?

10. Asking Martin Luther King J.r Questions
    1.How did you feel about jim crow laws?
    2.Were you sad when Rosa Parks went to jail?
    3.Was your life happy or sad?
    4. How old were you when you got seperated from your friend that was white?
    5.How would you feel if you were in the year 2011?
    6.would you be happy in the year 2011?

11. Hi my name is Jazmin. I would like to talk to Martin Luther King Jr. I would be so happy to see him. These are the questions I would like to ask,how did you fight back? Were you sad/mad? Did you really want to stand up? Were you going to stand up? Did you really want that dream? Did you want to stand up for everyone? Were you brave? Those are the questions. If I were you I would do the same thing. I would also stand up for everyone. I understand how you were and how you felt. Did you also stand up because you were tired of all this? Everyone else agreed with you because we didn’t want that anymore. I never saw a person standing up for everyone and giving a wonderful speech. What would people do without you. If you didn’t do that it would’ve never ever stopped. Good thingyou standed up for everyone.

12. If I could talk to someone in the past it would be Martin Luther King Jr. How did he get enough courage to stand up for what was right? If it were the other way around and whites were treated bad would he stand up for them? How does it feel to know that alot of people knew who he was and agreed with him? If he could go back in time and change something he did what would he change? What inspired him to write his speech? Those are things I would ask Martin Luther Kin Jr.

13. If I could speak to someone in the past it would be Abraham Lincoln.What do you think I would ask or say to him?One thing is for sure I would ask him a bunch of questions.Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States.I know he’s the best because he made the thirteen amendment to the United States Constitution.So he freed the Slaves.(But that’s why their master didn’t want the to read.)

14. If i were to talk to someone in the past it would be Michael Jackson.My
    questions are:
    1.What was it like to sing infront of people
    2.Were you happy singing
    3.Did you like to sing
    4.Did you sing with other people
    5.How did it feel to have children
    6.How many songs did you make
    7.Were you happy to have children
    8.What were your chidren’s name
    9.Did you like your songs
    10.Were you happy to have alot of fans

15. If I were to speak with someone from the past and how they changed the world it would be Martin Luther King Jr. I would ask him 7 questions. I would ask him ” Did you plan on changing the world?” “How did you change the world?” “Who guided you into this?” “Who are the the people who help you?”
    “How did you get ideas?” “Did you lead all of these protest all by your self?” and “What tools did you use?” So I would ask all of those questions. I would ask all of those questions because I would like to figure out how he did it. How about you who would you talk to and what quetions would you ask and why.

16. My first question would be, was it hard doing most of the constitution?Was you’re hat very tall?Did most people respect you’re law?Did all of the slaves love you as president?Did you help or donate money to people in need?Did you invent the words “In God We Trust”?Was it easy freeing the slaves?Why did people take things from you to remember you?For example like pieces of hair, clothes,watch’s,and maybe blood clothes?(“Why do they do that?”)Did you ever think about being president when you were little?Did you see John Wilkes when he was going to kill you?Did you know him?Did you live in the White House like the one today in 2011?Was fighting for equality hard,long,and frustrating?In courts did you have to wear a white wig?Did you know that people were going to built a statue of you?Now you know how many questions I would want to ask Abraham Lincoln

17. I would like to see Jhon F Kennedy these would be my ten questions 1 why did you want to be president? 2When did you decide to speak in public and were you shy? 3 What is your insperation? 4Where did you get your insperation from? 5Who convinced you tto run for preident? 6 How was your neighborhood when you were young? 7If you wern”t president what would have been your job? Those would be my seven questions. 8 How many kids do you have and what are there names. 9 When did you marry your wife? 10 Did you have any siblings?

18. martin luther king jr
    1. why did he want to stop sleves?
    2. How old are you?
    3. How did he feel about jim crow line?
    4. How did he feel about were can you go?
    5. Would you be happy if their is no crow lines?
    6. Would you be happy in 2011?

19. John F Kennedy
    One day our family and I saw John F Kennedy on T.V. The movie was 2 hours long. I learn about he was born in Brookline Massachusetts. He was born on May 29,1917. He was the first president to also be a Boy Scout. His nickname was ”JFK”. He was a Democratic. He was the 35th Presient of the U.S. The Vice President at that time was Lyndon B Johnson. John F Kennedy was president for two years. He was assassinated on November 22,1963. The T.V show was really good.