Categories have been added to the left sidebar. Every time you post, make sure that you click on your name under categories so that each of your posts will be filed on your own page.
Greetings Fabulous 5th Graders!
This will be our classroom blog where we can write posts and respond to each other about what we are learning. I hope you enjoy this part of our class and remember, one of our agreements is to always participate positively!
Below it explains how to post a comment and there are also some rules to follow.
**Please read everything carefully then tell me which rule YOU think is the most important and why.
- Click “Log in” on the top left of the screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- When you get to your dashboard, click “Visit blog” in the top right corner.
- Find the page and post you want to comment on.
- Enter your text into the “Leave Comment” box.
- If you’re the first you may have to click “No Comments”.
- Click “Submit”. That’s it! You’re done–or are you? Here are some other things to keep in mind…
- Spelling counts (use spell check)!
- Write in complete sentences.
- Be respectful and do your best!
- Share your writing with your family.
- Have fun!
Footnote: Your writing will not go “live” (be seen on the Internet) until I’ve had a chance to moderate (read) it. But I promise, I’ll check often!